ABOUT THE PRODUCT
The search for best Yoga mats that are made of natural fiber (cotton yoga mats), are eco-friendly, less slip/skid, anti-odor, and perfect for hot sweaty yoga sessions ends here. Read on to find more:
These Yoga mats are handwoven by our partner master artisans using organic cotton. These yoga mats have been woven over a period of three days and are sweat absorbent. They can be easily washed and last much longer than plastic or silicone mats. They get softer with use and are still sturdy.
*These yoga mats are eco-friendly, all thanks to the magic of natural fibers (cotton) which is lovingly handwoven. The more you practice, the more you sweat, the more sturdier they get.
* The Yoga Mat with an option for pre-applied natural rubber coating on one of the side (which we call as back side) is also available at the check out - This natural rubber has originated in Kerala and is used to render an anti-slip feel to the mat. It helps the mat stick to hard surfaces easily. It helps with advanced postures, hot yoga and other forms of intense exercise, yoga routine where a slipping mat can be a problem.
* We make UNISEX products and being from the land of Yoga, we know how important it is to have a mat that provides you the right space to practice. Therefore, we weave our mats longer and wider 26” x 74”. We are yet to find mats that can compete with ours on size.
* Abhinehkrafts mats are adaptable and works well for most styles of yoga : Hatha, Vinyasa, Iyengar, Ashtanga, Bikram, Hot Yoga, Kundalini, Yin, Prenatal, Restorative, Anusara and Vini-yoga. Even for normal fitness routines, or meditation sessions, we can recommend our mats. Cotton is a natural biodegradeable material unlike microfiber which most yoga towels are made of. The washing of microfiber has been linked to the cause of massive plastic pollution to our oceans, air and drinking water. Therefore, when you do Yoga or meditation, you can feel the work of natural fibers and real craftsmen ship.
* These mats can be used for both indoor and outdoor practices. They weigh only 800 Grams and are easy to carry.
* We recommend using our mats with our handwoven organic cotton blankets ( also available at our shop) for an additional comfort during practice.
* These mats make a perfect gift for a 'Yogi' in your life too - A Yoga gift box is available in our gifts section on the Etsy store.
* Wash care: Hand wash only - Machine Washable on gentle cycle at user's discretion. Loves good sun. Please note, washing may change/effect the natural rubber coating.
Also, cotton yarn shrinks with wash for the first time.
For further, hand wash and care, please refer to the FAQs at the shop front.
Made with Love & Care in India by Abhinehkrafts
To see more of our work and other lovely products, visit our
Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Abhinehkrafts